An online business course may be what you need to enhance your career or successfully transition to a new career path this year. In case you’re wondering what it feels like to join the growing number of international students learning at the Metropolitan School of Business and Management (MSBM) or what impact a certificate from MSBM can have on your career, we have provided below some of the reasons employers and professionals have consistently made us their preferred choice for more than a decade.
Online Business Courses in 2023 and the MSBM Experience
1. User-friendly, high-tech learning application: Professionals and entrepreneurs like you choose us for many reasons, one of which is our highly interactive and high-tech learning portal. Its design combines aesthetic appeal with ease of use, enabling students to study on any device of their choice, from tablets to phones and laptops. Our learning platform gives learners lifetime access to regularly updated learning resources – thousands of recent journals, articles and eBooks.
2. Flexibility: Many of our learners are current employees of top multinational companies and thriving entrepreneurs that combine studies with their busy schedules. Our flexible programmes accommodate their personal and professional commitments. You can access course materials and lectures from anywhere and study at your own pace. You can retain your job, save more money, acquire experience, advance your career and learn at the same time!
3. Accreditation: With us, you don’t just gain industry-tailored skills; you also receive accredited certificates that are globally recognised. MSBM is registered in the UK with fully accredited programmes by relevant regulatory authorities, including the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and CPD. MSBM also awards authenticated OTHM and ATHE certificates. Our students receive business certificates that are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
4. Seasoned faculty: Our faculty are respected intellectual and industry experts with many years of professional and academic experience, seamlessly equipping our students with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills they need to excel in competitive business and professional environments. They are global leaders in their areas of specialisation and their cutting-edge research, opinions and recommendations have transformed corporations and policies around the world.
5. Global professional network: Our students are drawn from different parts of the globe, collaborating and supporting one another in executing group and individual projects. Enrolling in an online business course at MSBM will give you the opportunity to network with accomplished professionals, alumni, faculty members and industry leaders to give your career a boost.
6. Cost-effectiveness: Online business courses at MSBM are more affordable compared to traditional, in-person programmes and what is offered elsewhere. Enrolling in our programmes will help you to save money on transportation, housing and other expenses. Therefore, we ensure you get good value for your money.
7. A wide range of in-demand courses: MSBM offers top-notch undergraduate and graduate-level business and management programmes, customised corporate training and executive education that meet the needs of individual industries and your professional goals. From Short Professional Courses to Level 7 Diplomas and Master’s Programmes, MSBM offers high-quality business courses that are designed to meet your interest and career goals.
8. Strong student support: With MSBM, you are not alone. A team of highly dedicated professionals provides excellent support for our learners to ensure a smooth learning experience and sustain the high rate of completion we record yearly.
9. High level of satisfaction: Our alumni and current students have expressed a high level of satisfaction with our programmes, affirming their chosen courses have equipped them with crucial skills and enhanced their careers. Many of our current learners applied based on the recommendations of our alumni.